Made with fresh juicy blueberries, delicious and lightly creamy Goat Yogurt, crunchy granola, and the almond butter, this yogurt bowl is made with a winning combination of ingredients. Perfect for breakfast or as a quick and easy snack, it’s easy to make and only takes a few minutes to whip up!
Total time: 5 minutes
❗️ Use the promocode GOATYO and get 10% discount for MilkUp! Goat Milk Yogurt 330ml glass until May, 20
- 1 cup MilkUp! Goat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Scoop some Goat Yogurt into a bowl. Feel free to use more or less depending on whether you are enjoying this as a snack or breakfast.
- Top with your favorite granola, fresh blueberries and almond butter. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Feel free to add additional toppings, such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or nuts. You can also swap out the fruit based on what you have in your kitchen.
fresh goat milk, living yogurt cultures: a. acidophilus, l. bulgaricus, s.thermophilus and bifidobacterium lactis
Size: 330 ml