Whey, 950ml, plastic
The Drink of Gods! That’s how the Whey used to be called in the ancient times.
Whey is the liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained.
It’s well known that whey is very rich with proteins, primarily of α-lactalbumin and β-lactoglobulin, bovine serum albumin and immunoglobine. It also contains vitamins and minerals and a very low level of fat.
Whey protein contains an incredible range of essential amino acids, which are absorbed quickly.
How can you use Whey in your daily diet?
- The easiest way to use whey is to simply mix it in your everyday drinks, smoothies etc. Use fruits and herbs to add some flavour and voila, healthy and refreshing drink for you!
- Soak grains or nuts in a Whey liquid
- Condition your hair with a Whey liquid
- Make a face mask
- Make bread or pancakes with Whey liquid
- Substitute for lemon juice
- Make a lemonade
Serving size 100 g:
Calories 20 kcal
Protein 0,9 g
Fats 0,2 g
Carbohydrates 3,5 g
fresh cow’s milk whey
keep in a fridge 5-7 days
Size: 950 ML
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.