Apple Ricotta Cake, 550g
ricotta cheese, organic apples, farm eggs, semolina, fresh sour cream, butter, sugar, vanilla extract
keep in a fridge 3-5 days
Keep frozen for 1-2 months
* oven *
– preheat the oven to 180 c°
– when the oven has heated, unwrap the casserole and slide into the oven.
– bake for 8-10 minutes, until the center is soft
* microwave *
– place the casserole upside-down into a special plate for microwaves
– microwave on full power for about 3 – 3.5 minutes
(depending on your microwave)
* natural way *
– unwrap the casserole and leave it for about 1 hour to defrost, utill it is ready to eat
Size: 550 g
: In stock
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.